Dabei seit: 12/2002
Ort: Cumbuco, Brasilien
Kite Show Cabarete - hier die Event Info!
last minute fliegen lohnt sich! z.B. LTU: 260 Euro hin + zurück an DUS.
10. EH Kiteboarding
11. Best Kiteboarding
12. Underground Kiteboards
13. Nobile Kiteboards
• The Kiteboarder Magazine
• eXtreme Hotels
• SHOW TESTING HOURS: March 31 through April 3, 12p – 6p
• REGISTRATION: The registration area for testers will be under the big Brughal tent on the lot between eXtreme Hotels and Kite Beach Hotel. It will be open from 10a until 4p on March 31 (also registration time for the competition, see details below) and from 10a until 2p on April 1, 2 and 3. You need to register if you want to test gear.
• TESTING SYSTEM: People who want to test gear will need to register at the tent. You will be given a badge in a plastic cover. Don’t lose it or you will have to register again. Be prepared to bring the following documentation and information to get your badge:
o Email/home phone number/home address
o Passport# or Cedula# (Dominican ID)
o Hotel, Room #, when they’re leaving
When you want to test gear, go up to the desired manufacturer tent and present your badge. They will keep your badge until you return the gear. Testing period is limited to 30 minutes maximum unless you arrange something differently directly with the manufacturer. When you return gear, you will get your badge back so you can test more of the new 2005 equipment!
• KITE BEACH HOTEL, THURSDAY MARCH 31ST, 6P UNTIL ?
Come check out the newly renovated Kite Beach Hotel! Drink specials, music and other surprises!
• CRAZIEST TRICK/BEST COSTUME COMPETITION IN FRONT OF EXTREME HOTELS, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 1pm
This is a FUN competition. It will start with a 20 minute girl’s expression session sponsored by Laurel Eastman Kiteboarding and Kite Chicks as part of their Kite Show Cabarete Girls Camp. The Craziest Trick/Best Costume competition will be open to the first 40 competitors who register. Registration is on March 31 from 10a until 4p at the event registration table under the big Brughal tent on the empty lot between eXtreme Hotel and Kite Beach Hotel. There will be two heats consisting of 20 riders per 30 minute heat. Judges will be the heads of the kite schools. Winners will be announced at the eXtreme social in the evening.
12noon Riders Meeting. MANDATORY
1:00p Girls Expression Session (20 minutes)
1:30p First heat
2:15p Second Heat
6p eXtreme Hotel party and awards (awards around 7:30-8-ish)
• AUSTIN POWERS POOL PARTY SPONSORED BY LEK, KITE CHICKS, WIPIKA CARIBBEAN, SATURDAY APRIL 2, 6P-10P (BOZO BEACH, NEXT TO HOTEL CARACOL/OLAS DE ORO VILLAS)
Come dressed in your funkiest 60’s or 70’s styles clothes, bring your bathing suit and get ready for FUN! LEK is sponsoring a pool party complete with kiteboarding cocktail specials, simple snacks, a fashion show, fun pool games, competitions, Wipika Team DVD premier and a few other surprises! (LEK is directly on the beach next to Caracol Hotel/Tropicoco Restaurant/Olas de Oro Villas).
• AGUALINA HOTEL/DARE 2 FLY, SUNDAY APRIL 3, 6P - ?
Closing day festivities hosted by Agualina and Vela.
Date Description/Activity Evening Social
March 31: Registration for testing and competition 10a-4p Kite Beach Hotel 6p - ?
Show hours 12noon until 6:00p
April 1: Registration 10a-2p Extreme Hotels 6p -10p. Awards 7:30p
Show Hours 12noon until 6:00p to 8pm-ish. Prizes TBD.
Girls Expression session 1p
1:30p start Costume/Crazy Trick Comp at Extreme
April 2: Registration 10a-2p Laurel Eastman Kiteboarding “Austin
Show Hours 12noon until 6:00p Powers Pool Party” 6p-10p.
April 3: Registration 10a-2p Agualina closing social, 6p - ?
Show Hours 12noon until 6:00p
Special thanks to Kite Beach Hotel, Agualina Hotel, Kitexcite, Pro Kite, Dare2Fly,
Kite Club, Mike’s Place, LEK, Caracol Hotel and Wipika Caribbean for their support!
Dabei seit: 12/2002
Ort: Cumbuco, Brasilien
KITE SHOW CABARETE GIRLS CAMP March 31-April 3
Calling all girls to join Laurel Eastman and Petra from Kite Chicks for 4 days of seminars, testing, training and evening activities centered around the Kite Show.
Seminars including yoga, spinning, travel tips for kiting around the world, sports stretching, and working in the kiting industry. Contact Laurel Eastman at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 809-853-8466
|Aktive Benutzer in diesem Thema: 1 (Registrierte Benutzer: 0, Gäste: 1)|
|Aussteller List für Kite Show Cabarete 31.3. - 3.4.||kiteforum.com||Kitesurfen||0||16.03.2005 10:47|
|Kite Show Cabarete Austellerliste||kiteforum.com||Kitesurfen||7||16.03.2005 04:31|
|Kite Show Cabarete 2005||kiteforum.com||Kitesurfen||1||21.02.2005 21:16|
|Kite Show 2003 - zusätzliche Info||kiteforum.com||Kitesurfen||0||19.12.2002 14:36|